Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Kx-TD1232 can not modifiy UCD Time table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotski

Technical User
Mar 17, 2004
AU
After logging in via a Dailup Modem I cannot enter the UCD time table option to modifiy it, I can change some functions but others seem to be locked out
Modem connection is fairly slow can anyone explain this to me
Thanks

Eliminate the possibilities. Go to the site and try with a direct-connection. If that fails, try doing it through the keyset. I have had problems using the software (whether it be from mis-matched versions or the darn serial port just won't work properly), and had to program some stuff through the keyset.

Thanks for the reply,
the software does work on site but as the site is about 200km from me I am trying to do as much remotely as I can
What I am wondering is why I can put my laptop on an Extn port and dialup the Modem card and access all functions (did this to test the remote card on site) but when I connect via PSTN from the Office functions such Extn names are modifiable but not UCD time table or Hunt grp
Error message on the screen is Parameter Error
software version on my laptop is the same as the office computer
hope somone can assist

It may be that the system will not allow you to program certain functions because you are busy using a CO port and the internal modem port. If you were to connect an external modem, it will probably work better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back