Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-TD 816 and TVS 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

73vette

Technical User
Apr 16, 2002
US
Hello,

Can anyone supply us with the steps needed to integrate the TVS 50 to a 816?

The system will not use the auto attendant to answer the lines but only for mailboxes?

Thanks

the first step would be to read the section of the install
manual for voicemail integration and the second step
would be to read the manual for the tvs 50

Thanks for the help? That was awsome

do you have the cable to connect a PC to the TVS
if so use Hyperterminal to access the Admin menu and use the Quick setup option, it will do it for you

I am not going to help unless you have stated that
that you have read the book and you don't understand
not please lay out the whole procedure for me .....

Before you do start Make sure the 816 is programmed 100% how you want it. IE Ext Number Ext.
The integration reads from the switch so to avoid wasted time ensure switch is how you want it.
It is really a simple process. Have a read through both manuals and let us know where you get stuck.

we have the system integrated and somewhat working.

we have used int 7105# to forward the phones to voice mail. The only issue is that the DND light is constantly blinking.

Is there a better way to forward the calls on Busy/RNA to voice mail, I am sure we missed something?

Thanks

what rev 816 is this if it is a -5 or higher
there is a way for the FWD/busy no answer light to be lit
solid instead of flashing!!

you could also use intercept on no answer to the v/m then you would not have any lights on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back