Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-TD 1232 TO TVP-50 PROBLEMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

totalnorth

Technical User
Jan 8, 2004
CA
Does anyone know of or have had problems getting a 1232 to talk to a tvp-50 voice mail system. I have read somewhere that the version number of the 1232 has to be 231 or higher. I have ensured that I am using the proper cable and all connections are good. Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

There should not be any problem, If switch is programmed right. By Default, TVS 50 , Is set to Analog (KXT-624) Integration. Change it to Digital, then restart. This Should
take care your Problem.

As well make sure that you have the Vmail punched down on the digital port. Remember that it is the second port as there are 3 pins per port.The first is the analog onthe whie blue pair then digital on the white orange and a connection for an old 3 pair set that would use the white green pair of each port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back