Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-TA624/TVS50 - Fwd to different VM box based on CO line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roseware

Technical User
Oct 4, 2005
CA
I have a KX-TA624 system with TVS50 voicemail. I have separate companies on different incoming (CO) lines and want each CO line to ring certain phones and then transfer to a particular mailbox. IE CO1 should ring phones 101-103 and then transfer to voice mailbox 101; CO2 should ring phones 102-105 and then transfer to voice mailbox 102 if nobody picks up.

I realize I could have an AA menu that directed people, but I would rather make this straightforward

I've searched the forums here as well as the Panasonic manuals and so far haven't found a solution. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Charles

if all your line ports are being used and you can't get
ring extension groups to work the solution may be to spring for a digital ksu!!or if you are talking about
just a 2 line system you will need 4 co line ports
put ext 101 on line 3 make it day ring at 101-03 fwd b/na ext 101 to voicemal and put ext 102 on line 4 make it day ring on ext 102-105 and fwd b/na to voicemail done

real world example company ones line rings into voice
mail and they hit a custom dialing menu press one
for sales (101) ext 101 starts ringing on co 3
button (marked sales company one) starts ringing
0n exts 101-3 get it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back