Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

kx-t123211d & tvs75 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

humhero

Technical User
Sep 12, 2005
US
currently i have a kx-t123211 connected to a tvs75, this system works great, more specifically the message notification through the system to an outside cell phone number works great.

now i am setting up a kx-t123211d with a tvs75 and everything works but the message notification. the system tries to dial out but it can't pick up an outside line.

any suggestions?

can you not compare the 2 and set the second one
exactly like the first?

the second system is set-up exactly like the first system, thats where i hit the wall.

try class of service light a light for each message in your
class of service setting .
make sure your vm ports have outgoing line access
ck your pbx parameters and look at your message light
on and off sequence is there an entry in there and make sure you you have kx-t 1232 for integration did you do quick set up on the 75 for123211d ? did you turn on 80 and 81 on the 11d did you turn on follow id at all exts .Did you set up a hunt group for voicemail exts did you turn on data line security?do your the mailboxs have the ext number in there that willstop you from lighting lights ,all messages to mailbox enabled will disable light shall I go on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back