Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

kx-ns500 block nuisance caller 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eng.M

Technical User
Jan 3, 2020
YE
I have kx-ns500 with 6 line analog that connected with toll free telephone number.
there are OGM message with 0,1,2,3,4 option dail and One ICDG (8 extension).I have trouble with nuisance caller everyday..I want to block this mobile number on ns500..
please how to can block nuisance caller on my pbx?

thank you so much

First of all every your analog CO-line must support CallrID feature.

It's all line caller ID active.

1) 10->2->"CLI for DIL" Tab - Enable CLI feature for all lines and time modes
2) 5->3->1 - Choose an unused OGM-message. E.g. message 64 with floating extension number 564 (by default). Name it ("Disconnection message" for example)
3) Record this message from Manager's telephone - press *36+1+564 (by default) and say something like "Don't call us anymore, please!"
4) 3->5->2 - Choose an unused Queueing Time Table. E.g. Table 64. Set the first sequence to "OGM 64", set the second sequence to "Disconnect".
5) 3->5->1 - Choose an unused ICD-group. E.g. group 64 with floating extension number 664 (by default). Name it ("Disconnection group" for example). At "Queueing Time Table" Tab for this group select "Table 64" to every time mode. Make sure the setting "Queueing Time Table when Extension ringing" is Enabled (it's enabled by default).
6) 6->1 - Fill any string with a corresponding data.
Example:
"Name" = BlackList, "CO Line Access Number + Telephone Number" = 0/9 (depends on your system settings) + Tel Number of a spammer, "CLI Destination" = 664 (floating extension number of your Disconnection group - see step 5).

Mr Ired ..I used custom service and trying to your steps for call block but no block..do you have any idea about this?
please everybody help me ..please

Any one can you help about this issue?
Please

You custom service is available as a usual DIL-destination for incoming call (PBX Configuration section, menu 10->2).
But DIL-destination will not be available if you will just follow steps above.
All menu items (10->2, 5->3->1, etc) belong to "PBX Configuration" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back