Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KX-NS300 NO INCOMING CALL AND OUTSIDE CALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shengfu

Technical User
Aug 11, 2022
PH
We have kx-ns300 but the outside call not working(no ring) and also can't receive incoming call(no ring). I already check all cable and the connection and it's all good I think the problem is the configuration anyone knows what to check in configuration setings ? Thank you

There is not enough information for answer.
First of all: what is the type of your CO-lines (analog / IP / ISDN)?
Next: what's going on with an outgoing call? What do you mean when you say "no ring"? When you trying to call your mobile phone you hear a ringback tone but mobile phone doesn't ringing OR you even don't hear a ringback tone? What do you hear in that case?

Answering that questions will give us much more information.

It is analog. When I tried to call my mobile phone or making outside call there is no ring on both ends it's like the call didn't go through and when trying to call from outside it also didn't work

Have you checked the operation of analog lines without connecting to the PBX?

I disconnect the main telephone line and it's working but if connected to pbx it's not working as it should

First of all switch all unused CO ports of the LCOT card to "Out of service" (OUS) state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back