Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

KRS Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qzwsa

Technical User
Sep 26, 2011
CA
Hey folks.

I'm looking for an official Avaya document detailing the planned shutdown of the KRS site. I've got some, let's say "more frugal", customers that are resistant to replacing end-of-life equipment and want proof that this is not just some kind of sales tactic by us. I've gone back through my emails but my way-back machine doesn't reach that far :(

Thanks.

- Qz

Support ended 3 years ago except for KRS and Extended Service Contracts (direct with Avaya) but it all comes to end this October.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Had a talk today about the KRS, how about for the CS1000 codes. This is still an active product.

I see it as:
CS1000E just went End Of Sale so I would expect support for the next 3 years maybe.
CS1000M support ends this June 2018

Maybe somebody on the other forum would have more details.

KRS maybe a different ball game.
BostonRedSUXcough!

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Just trying to verify, will KRS no longer be available to activate any keycodes (Callpilot, Norstar, BCM or whatever) beginning October 2018?

Thanks curlycord! I know what the notices say,,, but we are talking Avaya here...

I spoke with a supplier in Toronto Canada and they said so far they still have access to generate auth codes.

It sounds like none of the vendors frequenting these forums has actual access to KRS to confirm as they have moved on from Nortel all together.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back