Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Konica Printer not clearing queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanak

IS-IT--Management
Dec 5, 2008
Konica Minolta printer installed on Windows Server 2003R2 Standard.
The printer is a Bizhub C450.
When you try to send a test print, it stays in the queue until the 60 second timeout is complete then Windows reports a failed print. This printer was working until about a week ago. Here is what i have done.
I have tried both the PS and PCL driver.
With the PS Driver:
I have watched the queue during the print. It shows 74.5/74.6 KB arriving at the printer. Checking the printers internal log it shows that it is waiting to print. but the job fails after 60 seconds. I have tried both the Winprint RAW print processor as well as FSPPMFP RAW print processor. I have set the settings to Spool the Print document...Start printing immediately and start printing after last page is spooled. I have also tried Print Directly to Printer.

I have tried all the same steps with the PCL driver. i also changed tried by changing the timeout to 10 seconds.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back