Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Konftel 300IP conference phone - Account setup and Altigen direct extension dialing issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevebg4

MIS
May 23, 2001
DE
Hello,

If anyone has setup a Konftel 300IP conference phone with the Altigen 6.5 PBX, let me know the correct settings.

Does the Konftel 300IP need to have 2 SIP Accounts enabled , for example x223 and x224 on the Altigen PBX registered in order to have conferencing to work properly?

I have only enabled one account on the Kofntel 300IP for ext 223 and its registered on the Altigen too.

The other issue is we have 2 altigen PBX systems in 2 different locations and all the altigen IP720 phones between these 2 locations work fine when dialing direct extensions. When I dial out a direct extension, for example x825, located on another Altigen system FROM the Konftel 300IP(ext223) it does not work . Any settings that I need to check on Konftel or Altigen 6.5 to check?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back