Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Knowledgenet Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndog4ever

MIS
Feb 6, 2002
US
I have thought about taking the knowledgenet CCIE security lab e-prep and i was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them and what they thought about the indepth detail that they bring.

I've used them and found them very good. They use Cisco's coursework and their instructors are very good.

Hi,

I've been using knowledgenet for a while, but not for CCIE but for CCNP, CVOICE & CIPT.

At this level, i can tell you that they are state-of-the-art learning tools, i'm using the express product they have.

They includes hands on labs that are really neat but if you expect exam crams, real questions or enything else like this, this product is not for you, because what they do is to teach you teh concept and techology behind everything that is covered in the respective cisco course but is not question cram oriented..

Other site with very good instructors and very high quality is cbtnuggets.com, but once again, i don't have a clue about CCIE....

They both are pricey, but once again, quality allways costs more, which is a shame because sometimes its very difficult to get the means to buy them.

Hope this help....

Pepe

Thanks for all the comments, i had them give me a week demo to various courses and yes there quaility is very good. I was just trying to find a learning partnet that corresponds well with additional rack time. For instance IPexpert's online course is only 1999 and a lot of companies have pre-configured racks that you can rent for like $35 for 11 hours, which is really good. I am trying to work out deals with knowledgenet because i like there pace a lot better however i want the same sort of additional rack access because thats key to passing the CCIE Lab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back