Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

kat37

Technical User
Jan 7, 2002
US
COuld some-one please help me before I freak!! I am trying to change the meta tags and keywords on a template that was created by some-one else. Is it true that you will have to manually type them is the source code? THis is not a problem but if this is true then what happens to the ones that are already there. It does not seem that you can go in and manually delete them. But you would not want two sets of keywords residing in the code. Any help would be most appreciated

Kerrie

Do you wanna change the keywords on only the template file or all the files?? I would think you'd go in the Code View and change it there...doesn't it allow you to do that?? I have not failed; I have merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

theoretically the head section of a dreamweaver template including metatags is supposed to be editable- even within a template layout, but if it's not, add another editable region to the template. Sometimes, when my code just won't behave, I take it outside and make it listen to britney spears music, and when it comes back it's really well behaved. I wonder if it's suffering from post tramatic stress syndrome now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back