Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

keyboard shortcuts and toolbars

Status
Not open for further replies.

literayz

Technical User
Jan 26, 2005
US
I want to show/hide my files panel like you can in homesite using say F9. Is there a way to make DW do this by shortcut instead of having to click the little button to open and close that group of panels?

Also does anyone know of an extension that gives a quicktable ability like in homesite? It's the one that you click and select boxes for rows and columns and it builds an empty table based off your selection.

For that matter does anyone know if there is a way to get my homesite toolbars into DW? =)-

My design team wants to switch to DW, I have always used homesite. I am trying to get DW to behave a little more like homesite.

thanks

To show and hide the Left Panel, Tap F4.
To Expand/Collapse the File Panel, Tap F8.

As for the tables how hard is it to type two little numbers (rows,cols) in a box and click o.k to get a table.

----------------------------------
Ignorance is not necessarily Bliss, case in point:
Unknown has caused an Unknown Error on Unknown and must be shutdown to prevent damage to Unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back