Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

keyboard popup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooverit2

IS-IT--Management
Sep 27, 2003
US
I have been bumped up from a cook to a cook/pos system updater., I was there when the system was set up but the manager at the time has bought his own place and he didnt know the system well either. The food menu items were just "put in" not in any order. for instance eggs are listed under a lunch directory., the way this is set up is not user friendly at all, I need a manual desperatly., but I can settle, for now, with a "c server" button that will bring up the keyboard on the touch screen so the servers could type in any changes to the order they are putting in. I think that that would help out until I get a manual and reconstruct the directories.

What software? Aloha, Positouch, micros, etc.....

we have the squirrel system, but I did actually figure this out, self learner here. I put my "c server" button as an "open name" the waitress will have to type in the problem or request., It will print back to kitchen but not on the guest checks. Great feature! Thank You tho!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back