Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Kerio Webmail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

formermarine

IS-IT--Management
Apr 3, 2002
US
I have setup Kerio Webmail on my system and it seems to work so far but I do not know the url to access email over the internet. Can someone please help me?

Thank you,
Carlos

If you don't know the URL, maybe that is because your public IP address has no DNS name registered to it....if you run your own mailserver, obviously you would have to access it by sending a request directly to your own internet connection.

If you want to access your email from everywhere, you will need to forward port 80 on your firewall to your mailserver, and then from the location you want to access your email, just type in the ip address of your internet connection.

Hi,

You better configure a secured connection, Kerio usually uses port 443 for a secured webmail connection. You have to forward port 443 on your router to your mailserver. check if Kerio has secure http service is running.

Greetz,

Matthijs de Haan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back