Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Keeping list of values in a separate application definition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kertsalis

Programmer
Jun 13, 2008
Hi, how are you? I am working in a project using JHeadStart release 10.1.3.3 and we have some list of values between our groups. We are wondering if it should be a good technique to create an application module for these list of values in the business tier(Model) , and then, create an application definition to maintain these list of values. I have created first the new application module named LOVService including the list of values’ view objects making it a child of the base application module. Then I’ve created a new application definition for the LOVService application module and kept the pages, beandefs, regions and faces configs to a relevant folder: lov/pages... The question is, how could I attach these list of values to items included to the first application definition-module? Your help should be valuable to me. Thank you very much, Tom Kertsalis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back