Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

keep queue time between topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

toniavaya

Technical User
Jul 10, 2018
ES
Hello :) I create a loop in taskflow, and I lost the queue and total time of the call. I have a one possibility to keep the time of the call?
I transfer from topic TA to topic TA-A and in another taskflow I transfer from TA-A to TA, and the time of call in TA is reset.

TASKFLOW1
atskfoe1o_mtfhkb.jpg

TASKFLOW2

ASDASD2_uvsegi.jpg

thanks

I can keep the time of call or is there another way to create a loop? Avaya say me incorrect connection when I try directly, and this is the only form that has worked for me,

thanks.

You can't do like that, that honestly gives me nightmares.

If you have a very special customer requirement it is advisable to get a consultant on-board that can solve that issue for you.
There are so many things to consider when you start to do more complex things.

When you build a TaskFlow you need to consider them as what would happen in a loop in any programming language.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

My distributor has charged me many hours of tests to finally tell me: "I don't know how to do it".

You are a consultant or similar?

Do you represent an end customer or business partner?

Ok.

I guess the options to get your Business Partner to find the resources needed to solve this issue.
They can contact their distributor to find resources.

If your Business Partner can't help you there's always the option to contact the Avaya Distributor (or Avaya) directly and see if they can help you find what you need.

One problem in the SMB segment is that many partners are reluctant to bring in outside help as where in the Enterprise segment is common that several consultant can be brought in to solve specific parts of a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back