Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

K175 Voicemail (Envelope) icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone_

Technical User
Oct 16, 2022
CA
Voicemail (Envelope) icon is not present next to the clock digit on the main screen, i,m running in 3rd party configuration, and got the phone to register to my sip provider and I can make /receive calls and I see the caller id and everything but no mail icon is present , I've look in the 46x file for a place to setup de voice mail and then put the Name of my sip account and it still does not work, i thihk that the mail config was only for the 96x line off phone but i put it in anyway to test and no go,
i,m Runing Avaya Vantage Connect ( Basic) and the software loaded is ver:2.2.0.5, and the k175 is a V2

Could it be that in the basic mode i dont have voicemail available, but when y look at the spec sheet of the vantage basic open sip it is listed as available service.
by the way i have 2 other sip phone setup (Cisco7965) and they both work fine whit my sip provider complete whit voicemail

thanks for any help

Clone_

Thanks for redirection will repost in the proper tread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back