Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

K175 Vantage 3 and Expansion Module 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianCosta

Systems Engineer
Oct 25, 2018
JO
Hi ...

I have IPOSE 11.1.3 with Expansion Server L, each in different location .
when connect K175 to Primary Server, working fine with labled buttons expansion module and search contact perferct.
when connect K175 to Expansion Server L using Primary IP address as file server, working well but the expansion module not showing any programmble label, and the contact not available through search like case one.
the following message appears when connecting to Expansion server L

20240428_171632_vtwtf5.jpg

Note that the Expansion server have K1XXBSupgrade file same as on the Primary.

Is this a connectibity issue or something must to be do on file ???

Thanks

Hello ...

The same case occur when connect K155 V2, Local connect with green Presense ( Available), Expansion Module with lable button working and search contact working.
but on remote site when connect it to Expansion L, working with limited function ( Presense Inactive / Label button empty, seach not working )

Thank

Hi ..

On the Expansion L Branch, when connect the Vantage phone using the porxy server of the main IPOSE it's working fine, now the problem is found, it's when using branch IP as a proxy server, the problem is that all have the same file and setup.

Thanks

I would call in a professional. You can't run an entire business with multiple posts daily off the back of the goodwill of everyone on this site!

Thanks, Tim
Adelaide, Australia

@tac84:

Thank you for your kind literary gesture. Can you now help me with this?

Thanks

Go and find an Avaya partner and annoy them with your endless questions mate. They get paid to listen to it, we don't.

Cheers,
BFG9K
Former Avaya IPO/ACCS Technician
Melbourne, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back