Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

K175 v3 IPO Services in not currently available

Status
Not open for further replies.

barkster

IS-IT--Management
Dec 31, 2003
US
First off I know everyone hates the K175 and I did too till I went from the v2 to the v3. The v3 is sooo much faster but it's stripped down. I had issue switching over from my v2 to v3 but got it going and it is working fine but I have red exclamation saying "IPO Services in not currently available" but everything works. Also, I want to add my exchange account(office 365) and it's not an option under accounts and under calendar it says "exchange web services disabled by admin" I can't find anywhere to enable it. I'm wondering if all this has to do with the version of IPO i'm running 11.1.0.2.0 build 14

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

no, phone works but still has that error

I am also getting the same error.
The phone is registered.
The contact search is also not working..
I tried it by registering on tls as well as tcp.. same issue..
But we are on ipo server edition R11.1.2.4.0 build 18.. Finally I will have check the one-x portal settings as the user is configured to use one-x portal services..

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=266ccda4-cc5b-422e-80de-55b67e5c709a&file=67C899F9-F118-4195-AAF2-236D20BFBEE9.jpeg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back