Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Justifying an Access 2000 label

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahg

Technical User
Aug 21, 2002
CA
Is it possible to justify the text within an Access 2000 label? It seems I can left, right and center the text - but not justify.
Appreciate any help.

AHG

I'm a little confused as to exactly what you mean by "justify"; Right, Left or Center is "justifying" where I come from. Explain a little more clearly please>

The Missinglinq "It's got to be the going,
not the getting there that's good!"
-Harry Chapin

As in MS WORD, Align Left, Align Right, Centre or Justify. Justify, i.e. space words in a line so the line aligns both left and right.

AHG

For some bizarre reason this MS product doesn't have an icon on the formatting toolbar to do this . You have to select the label, go to the Properties box, then select "Distribute".

The Missinglinq "It's got to be the going,
-Harry Chapin

Sorry, second line of last post should habe been
"You have to select the label, go to the Properties box, then to "Text Align" then select "Distribute". "It's got to be the going,
-Harry Chapin

Thanx Missinglinq, but it doesn't quite work. If you have say 3.5 lines in a label box, selecting Distribute will justify all lines including the fourth half line which will become stretched out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back