Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Justify text in a textbox on a report

Status
Not open for further replies.

roddy17

Technical User
Jul 27, 2001
CA
Hi there,
I am wondering if there is any way of justifying text that appears on a text box.
On the form, it doesn't really matter how the text looks in the text box, but my superior wants me to produce a professional looking report (where the blocks of text are justified) so that he can give it to others.
Is there a way to do this?
thankyou
....roddy

Well, as far as I know, there's no way to do this, assuming you mean full (ie left and right) justification. You might try a rich text box (which should be accessible from your toolbar, under the More Controls button, but mine's not working right now...

HTH
Ben

Dear Roddy:
In Access2000 there is a "text align" property that includes the choice "distribute" that is the closest I've come to a justified format (I think it works best with wide boxes). You might want to play with that and with the margin properties.
Best of luck.
:) Gus Brunston
An old PICKer
padregus@home.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back