Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Justify button on formatting bar FP 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAcolyte

Technical User
Apr 4, 2003
US
I have FP 2000 running on Windows XP at home (as well as at work), and while I often use the "justify" button on the formatting bar on my version at work, I cannot get this same button to appear on my version at home.

I have done some research, and perhaps this is caused by FP Express being bundled with the Microsoft software that came with my home computer (via Dell).

Any ideas of how to make the "justify" button appear?

Thanks.

The Acolyte

So, you are trying to get the justify button to appear in your FrontPage Express version? Is that correct?

I don't use FPE at all, but you might want to check the FPE resources to see if there is some help there.

If you are trying to show the justify button in FP 2000, let me know. I may have misunderstood.

Tiffany

Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

In Frontpage 2000:
Click TOOLS on the toolbar.
Select Customize.
Select the Commands tab.
Pick the Format category.
Scroll down the list of commands until you find Align Left, Center, and Align Right.
Click, hold down the mouse button, and drag the commands to where you want them to appear as buttons on the toolbar.
BTW, I don't think there's a full justify command available in FrontPage.

algraff ::)

Noconi,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Yes, I am attempting to have the Justify toolbar button appear (and for algraff, such a button does exist; it is on FrontPage on my computer at work, and has been there, whether I was using version 2000 or 2002). Any ideas, so far, I think that I have tried just about everything regardng customization of toolbars, but no luck.

Thanks.

The Acolyte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back