Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Just pass BOCP CR Level2 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vetaldj

Programmer
Apr 14, 2005
US
Hello to all,

Just pass second exam for BOCP with 80%. I got 40 question for 1.20 h, and 70% passing level. It was some kind of strange exam, lot of questions from first level exam, lot of questions where not enough information to decide what answer is correct... But anyway, I did it :)

Now I have a question - should I do something to get my certificate by mail? Should I call somewhere or they will send it automatically?

You certificate should be sent to you through the post.

All mine have been so far.

Well done by the way

-Steve

"if at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you"!!! :eek:)

Well done,

I took the Level 1 exam last week and passed (91%),
I just used Annette's CRCP Book for CR10, read through section 2 and did the sample exams. I too felt the exam was very poorly written and many of the questions were ambiguous or didn't give enought information.

I have the level 2 exam on Tuesday, but am a bit less confident on this one as I'm not sure exactly which sections of the book to revise. Are there a lot of questions on multipass reporting? Any advice on what areas to look into.

Hello,

I had:
Report processing technique - 19 questions
Subreports - 10 questions
Complex function and custom functions - 11 questions

I had about 10 question about multipass report. You should remember which evaluate function (WhileReadingRecords,...) you can use in which pass and you ahould remember what is each pass mean

Thanks, that's very helpful, I'll let you know how I get on

ns130

Well, passed the level 2 exam with 88%,

Very poor exam again, so many questions that just didn't make sense or were completely ambiguous.

I had the same question distribution as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back