Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Just-In-Time Debugger : An unhandled win32 exception occurred in DEVE 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gragi

Programmer
Oct 4, 2004
US
Hi,
Need solution faster.
My OS Windows 2000
Visual Studio 6
Data Base SQL Server 2000.

I have some ASP pages in Visual Interdev project, and they used to work fine, but recently it started like after I run the ASP page 2nd time it's giving me the following error and closing on it's own.
Error:
Application popup: Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger : An unhandled win32 exception occurred in DEVENV.EXE [1580]. Just-In-Time debugging this exception failed with the following error: No installed debugger has Just-In-Time debugging enabled. In Visual Studio, Just-In-Time debugging can be enabled from Tools/Options/Debugging/Just-In-Time.

How can I make my Visual Interdev work smooth.

Another issue..
In the above situtation even through Visual Interdev used to close after trying to run the ASP pages, but still my ASP pages used work.
So this morning I installed visual studio SP6 to solve the above DEVENV.exe issue, since then it became worse, now the ASP pages are not working and giving me an error like
Server Application Error---
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance.

Help would really be appreciated.

Thank You,
Gragi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back