Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Just Certified in ICW

Status
Not open for further replies.

clawton

Technical User
Jul 23, 2000
GB
Hello all.<br><br>As of 2 days ago, I have just received my certification in Infracentre for Workgroups (ICW) - a subset of AssetCenter.<br><br>I am now very keen to put this knowledge into 'real life'.<br><br>I will do my best to look at as many issues as I can - after all, real life experience far outways a signature on a piece of paper.<br><br>Cheers and lloking forward to help<br><br>Chris. <p> Chris Lawton<br><a href=mailto: Chris.Lawton@GoldMine.com> Chris.Lawton@GoldMine.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Congratulations on your certification!<br><br>If you have any issues, I'm sure the rest of us here will be happy to be of assistance.<br><br>It'll be interesting to hear more about your experiences in implementing the various components of InfraCenter for Workgroups once you hit &quot;real life&quot; :)<br><br>Allan

Anybody has experience implementing other Peregrine tools. I am evaluating Peregrine products (AssetCenter, ServiceCenter and Get-Resources, InfraTools IDD, IND and RemoteControl). I would appreciate if you could share some of your experiences like if you have come across any implementation issues, possible pitfalls, operational issues, etc.

Thanks
Mitesh

Congras to you and good luck and your new &quot;Real life&quot; :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back