Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

jquery slider with image title as nav

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyutghf

Technical User
Apr 12, 2008
GB
Hi

I am trying to achieve the attached slider, the text on the left is the title of the slide, the current slide has a different active state.

I'm struggling to create this so turned to existing jquery slideshows of which there are many but still not managed to adapt one to achieving the design attached.

Does anyone know of any that I may (for a jquery novice) be able to modify to give me the same end result?

Thanks

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=4db8184f-6d9e-423e-a6eb-efa4ad73c519&file=Untitled-1.jpg
Well it's a nice picture, ... ... What exactly is it supposed to tell us??

Chris.

Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
Time flies like an arrow, however, fruit flies like a banana.
Webmaster Forum

Not really sure how much more info I can give, the right is the rotating image, the left shows the titles for the images, click a title and it shows that image. The pink and indent is the active state to show which image is being shown.

The pink and indent is the active state to show which image is being shown
You can't do that kind of thing with a jpeg image and if you expect us to assist in debugging your code ...

... We need a whole LOT more than a picture of it.

Chris.

Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
Time flies like an arrow, however, fruit flies like a banana.
Webmaster Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back