Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

JPgraph - How to stop a line graph from dropping to zero?

pichai2512

Programmer
Oct 16, 2024

In image, How to stop a line graph from dropping to zero ?
I do not want to plot zero on graph.
I do not want to plot 4 red circles on graph. How can i do?
How to stop a line graph from dropping to zero ?
Fix the code, fix mysql, fix the program.
12.pngThank You very much.​

Remove the zero values from the data from which the zero values are plotted in the graph. But how is your question related to PHP if you haven't posted a single piece of PHP code? Maybe you posted your question in the bad forum.

I see you also already asked in what JPGraph suggests as the community forum - see https://groups.google.com/g/jpgraph/c/KY95d1_6OSs

You got no answers there. I second mikrom, you would just need to drop the zeros from the values (see the URL of your request), but maybe your requirement is to have the x axis extend that far and just stop plotting before the x axis ends. If that's the case, posting that requirement would help people come up with an answer, nobody can read minds, still, today.

Otherwise I guess you get no answer, because it's so blatantly obvious you just drop the zeros and nobody wants to invoke the elephant in the room.

All in all, your question surely is better suited in the JPGraph Google group, even though you still got no responses there and now 2 here, but PHP programming doesn't mean using any PHP tool and knowing it in and out or digging into documentation for someone, who does not or cannot.

I'm sure if you become more specific about your requirements, you'll also get an answer from the JPGraph users (and developers, I guess) community or they could add that feature of incomplete graphing.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back