Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Jobs going wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamField

Technical User
Apr 16, 2009
BE
Hey All,

I created a DTS local packages that makes 1 big table from 5 other tables.
When i run the package from the local packages (execute package) IT pops up and runs perfect. The data in the table is also correct so no problem there.

Problem starts when i right click the local package and shedule it and run it from the sql server agent / jobs
it crashes there and gives me the following error in the job history
Code:
Executed as user: FORCOM-NET\sr-sql. ...art:  DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_1   DTSRun OnFinish:  DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_1   DTSRun OnStart:  DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_2   DTSRun OnError:  DTSStep_DTSExecuteSQLTask_2, Error = -2147217913 (80040E07)      Error string:  The statement has been terminated.      Error source:  Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server      Help file:        Help context:  0      Error Detail Records:      Error:  -2147217913 (80040E07); Provider Error:  3621 (E25)      Error string:  The statement has been terminated.      Error source:  Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server      Help file:        Help context:  0         Error:  -2147217913 (80040E07); Provider Error:  242 (F2)      Error string:  The conversion of a char data type to a datetime data type resulted in an out-of-range datetime value.      Error source:  Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server      Help file:        Help context:  0      DTSRun OnFinish:  DTSStep_DTSEx...  Process Exit Code 10.  The step failed.

From what i read he is having problems with conversion of char to date (witch i don't do ) but i have no clue how to advance from this point so any help is appriciated

Greetings

Adam

I know your getting that strange error, but does it have anything to do with the service account? When you execute SSIS via an agent job, it is running under the service account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back