Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Jobs from the Sheduler window began to be unloaded periodically!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDUserSergey

Programmer
Sep 16, 2002
RU
Good time, dear experts.
There is an "Ericsson MX-One TSW sp6", an old one, but very reliable.
It is controlled using WinFIOL 6.4 for MD110 Service Pack 1 (Built 32) from SAM6.0BUILD03 (everything is also reliable).
On-line in WinFIOL, various command files (jobs) are continuously launched around the clock, interrogated by the PBX in order to spot certain errors or critical conditions in time, traffic statistics are collected, redirects are set or removed to certain devices.
Problem: jobs from the Sheduler window began to be unloaded periodically! By themselves. All at once. For no apparent reason. About 1 ... 2 times a week. And this is the problem! We have to manually load them into the Sheduler window from the template again. And this is not long, but the very fact that you need to periodically check whether there are my jobs in Shedular windows or the OS unloaded them is unpleasant ... Accordingly, the idea of ​​a completely autonomous operation of a self-service PBX is crumbling.
Question: how to find out if the Sheduler windows is full of tasks or the OS has unloaded the tasks and the PBX is piloting in free flight?
Commentary: One of the reasons for unloading all tasks at once from Sheduler windows is, for example, the fact of automatic adjustment of the OS time. At the moment when the OS is synchronized with an external source of exact time (and there is one in my subgrid), Sheduler windows is completely released. It's pity. Disabled the automatic time adjustment function in the OS - Sheduler windows began to get rid of tasks at times less often. But it still throws out the entire list of jobs from time to time. From time to time - this is 2 times a week (approximately). I do not take into account the errors of the batch files themselves - once a year and such ones pop up. This immediately appears in the middle of the screen in WinFIOL. I study and treat these errors. Also, in the event of an unauthorized upload, I look at the list of Windows (OS) events to see if something happened there extraordinary. And it helps. But in 10 percent. The rest of the cases are a complete mystery. PBX control PC (with WinFIOL) is completely autonomous, it stands in a separate closet, it is impossible to hack it. Controlled via modem. All access sessions via modem are logged. Updates by Windows itself are disabled for the same purpose. But damn, 2 times a week, the entire Sheduler window is cleared and the automatic telephone exchange starts working uncontrollably. Demolished the entire OS and WinFIOL, reinstalled. With updates, no updates - no difference. Unloaded periodically. What can I do ? Is someone faced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back