Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

JDE Implementation & Usage Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepgrewal22

Instructor
May 2, 2005
The organization that I currently work for provides 3rd party automated data collection solutions for both JD Edwards and SAP. However, they are considering a halt on further JD Edwards development because management is under the impression that JD Edwards is a "dying market". I need to find statistics on JD Edwards implementation/installations vs. SAP and other ERP systems. I happen to work in the JD Edwards department of my company and fear dire consequences. Where can I obtain such statistical data about ERP systems? Your help is greatly appreciated, as always. Thanx!

Deep Grewal
"Microsoft Works" - oxymoron

check the wedsite jdelist.com, it is for JDE / Oracle support. Someone there may be able to point you in the correct direction. I know they have extended support for the AS400 World, ie Oracle has. You might check with your local user's group or Quest which is the national user's group. They maybe able to help.

jmd0252,

Thanx for your reply. I will check out the JDE Tips website and attempt to contact the Quest user group.

Deep Grewal
"Microsoft Works" - oxymoron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back