Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

jaymzworld.com : how to retrieve copies 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sroush

Programmer
Jun 5, 2007
Several folks have lamented that jaymzworld is now password protected. If you want copies of any of the documents that were on jaymzworld, just look in the Internet Archive It takes a bit of fiddling around, but the entire site has been archived.

steve

I was wondering if it was just me, this was a great site. I bookmarked it or told people about it all of the time. Here is a dumb question, why is it password protected now?

She no longer even has the avaya docs on her site. The site is just plain old and useless.

This website is awesome. thanks man, found all the page. You are correct, everything was archived.

Woooo Hooooo!!!! That is great news; thank you Jaymzter!

Susan
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." - Oscar Wilde, An Ideal husband, 1893

Thanks for putting this back up. It helps a lot of people.

The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat.

Albert Einstein

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back