Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Javascript Slideshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

adubs

Programmer
Jan 22, 2008
US
Hey, I am a Web Designer, and am fairly new at it. However I do know CSS and XHTML quite well. I am currently in the process of trying to learn Javascript, but am very busy and havn't gotten that good of a start :p Anyways I was wondering 2 things. First of all is there any other way to have a slideshow on your web site without using javascript. and 2nd is there anyone who knows where I might find some code for this, or some program that might make it easy on me. I want to make a slideshow that sits at the bottom of my page, starts automatically, and runs through 4 pictures and stops. it would also be cool to have words appear over the pics as they went through. Anyways, any help is appreciated!
Anders

If you don't use Javascript, then you'll probably have to use something like Flash.

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back