Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Java script to run fscommands in browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

FellHammer

Programmer
Dec 1, 2000
US
I was wondering if anyone knew any java script Actions or commands that I can use and learn in order to run fscommands like "exec" and "quit" from within a browser and not just the flash projector.

thanks,
Collin

Have a look at the thread Flash FSCommand on the next page(20 per page) - BTW could someone explain to me how to refer, in an answer, to the underlined thread #... so the user can just click on it to get there? - This works locally and I've also been trying to get it to work in browsers with not much succes until now. Check my other post in the javascript forum:
Executing an .exe file with Javascript
thread216-40557 - trying the underline trick to see if that works! - ... maybe a solution there!

Good luck,

;-)

PS: Yeah! the underlining does the trick! Forget my question about how to link to a thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back