Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

java and powerchute

Status
Not open for further replies.

pousti

IS-IT--Management
Jun 4, 2002
AU
Hi,,

First all i would like to say, u guys do a great job in here.

Now for my issue

Powerchute Business Edition is not compatible with any JVM version less than 1.2.2 in a netware 5.1 and 6 environment

currently runing a netware 5.1 server(SP3) the java nlm version is running a lesser version , do i need to update the service pack or can i just simply update the java side of things(if so, how), not much exposure to netware 5.1

thanx in advance

pousti

Do you mean the workstation application you use to check the servers? I would assume that if that is the case you would have to update Java on your workstation rather than the workstation.

I would assume that this can be obtained from Microsoft's website (if you use Windows on your workstation). -----------------------------------------------------
"It's true, its damn true!"
-----------------------------------------------------

Hi

thanks for youre reply

im talking about uprading the java.nlm side of things on the server, installation occurs onthe server console, is there an update patch for the java environment on a netware 5.1 server

thanx in advance

keep up the good work

pousti

I'm having same problem but am using sp5. Wondering weather or not this worked. I did fing patched on websit for JVM v1.2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back