Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

java 1.3 for tivoli installation error

Status
Not open for further replies.

hjy218

IS-IT--Management
Aug 17, 2004
CA
Hi,

need your help!

I am installing the tivoli configuration manager. there is a error when I install the java 1.3 for tivoli:

FRWSL0007E An authorization error of type variable occurred.
Explanation: An authorization error of type variable occurred.
Summary of possible error conditions:
v "insufficient authorization" means that you have insufficient Tivoli authorization to perform the operation.
v "permission denied" means that you have insufficient operating system privileges to perform the operations.
v "authorization information expired" means that a task’s authorization to run has expired.
v "Kerberos ticket expired" means that your Kerberos ticket expired and you must run kinit to get a new ticket.
v "Kerberos unauthorized request" means that Kerberos has rejected the operation.
v "Delegation Credential failure" means that invalid security credentials were used in the operation.

could you tell me how I can firgure it out

Andy

You may want to install this using the command line wpatch or winstall commands and then trace the error. This will give you a clue as to who the system is trying to autheticate with. This will lead you to the source of the problem that the install is seeing.

to trace:
odadmin trace objcalls

odadmin trace errors

objcall 0.0.0 START DEBUG (this will be a pointer in the logs and will error here)

duplicate the problem.....

objcall 0.0.0 STOP DEBUG

odstat -v > odstat.out

odadmin db_sync

wtrace -jHk $DBDIR > wtrace.out

odadmin trace off

odadmin trace errors

Then look at the odstat.out file and the wtrace.out file.
In the odstat.out file you will see the error. The line will have an asterisk on the left hand side. The number will correspond with a number in the wtrace.out file.

Regards
Jim Simmons
Tivoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back