Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

J2EE Help Please!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itteck

Programmer
Oct 20, 2003
IN
hey guyzzz i just require a help...i am doing a project in J2EE, developing a messenger via bluetooth for symbian OS phones using J2EE, it would be of great help to me if any one could help me in it,, from where can i get the study material or source code.thanx guyz!!!!!

thanx
:)

I'm curious about this issue too, I'd be thankful if someone can give us some links.

Btw, doesn't Symbian work with J2ME?

You cannot run J2EE on phones/PDAs etc, because they do not support a full-blown J2EE server.

You can however, use the J2ME.

Some googling throws up several links, some being :

--------------------------------------------------
Free Database Connection Pooling Software

Thank you, sedj.

What would we do without you? ;)

Cheers.

Dian

Cry or rejoice .... "ding dong the sedj is gone ..." :)

cry would be my choice.

Christiaan Baes
Belgium

If you want to get an answer read this FAQ faq796-2540
There's no such thing as a winnable war - Sting

I guess I misunderstood the question -- I thought itteck was wanting his J2EE app to talk to phones, not run it on the phone itself.

Chip H.

Good point chiph ! Well itteck ... which is it ?

--------------------------------------------------
Free Database Connection Pooling Software

Well, I'm not sure, but it seems that the messenger program needs to be executed in the phone, unless the phone have a kind of standard interface.

Cheers.

Dian

no i guyzz i am listening to u all, well ya, chiph is right, actually, i am doin a project using J2EE to develop sending messeges through Bluetooth on to the connected Bluetooth phones. the application will first search for the connected user on Bluetooth and if found will send messages via Bluetooth and then disconnect.
any ideas......

do help
:)
thanx!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back