Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Iwatsu ADIX APS 8.1.5 Need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cray27249

Vendor
Mar 27, 2003
MD
I am trying to help a friend out with programming a system they got with a newly leased space. I have the software ( Programmer 3.0 ) for the system but mine is only good up to 7.1 if I am understanding correctly. I dont work on Iwatsu systems that often so I really dont want to sink alot of money into the software, Is there anybody here that may want to help me out. Can you program with keyset? They only have the KXTD12-3 ( I think that is the model) No DSS or attendant. I'm pretty sure the system has defaulted it self from the power being off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I logged on looking for help with my Iwatsu system programming. I don't know about the 8.1.5 I think we have what's called an Enterprise - CS but we do use the KXTD12 -3 so maybe it's the same.
For programming we use the Icon-vn Enterprise 6.0 - 7x but it also lists the Adix 8x. If so I think you can buy it here If not I hope someone else can provide better information for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back