Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IVR to capture credit card info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

avayaaacc

MIS
Jul 4, 2014
US
Has anyone successfully done this with a CM/AACC or Symposium setup? Would like to avoid a third party product if possible, but not sure if CM &/or AACC are capable

and do what with it? With CM, you'd need to send it to an adjunct routing link to do anything, like validate it.

I don't know AACC but I suppose it'd be the same. Careful for PCI compliance :). Generally that's a Experience Portal thing.

two things:
1. mask the entered DTMF tones so that agents cannot hear the tone
2. insert the data into a form on a webpage

Can't speak for AACC, but for CM, no, not that I know of. Not 'on its own' anyway. If you're already up with an agent, you're kind of in call recorder territory and it can mask a field on the video recording of the screen when an agent clicks in there to take down your CC# and mute the recording to not hear the human speak it.

I think you're stuck being halfway human and halfway automated. Solutions for DTMF presume you're not speaking to a human and if you are speaking to a human, most things presume you'd speak the numbers, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back