Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IVR ports on CallPilot for Symposium voice services 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertDT

Technical User
Apr 7, 2008
PR
Hi! My english is basic so I hope I can explain my point. I'm in the process of configuring CallPilot voice services on Contact Center 6.0, I'm clear with the Elan, Clan, IVR-ACDN, voice ports adquired on CCM an the other stuff to do this thing but my doubt is that I have a CallPilot 4.4 with 8 ports configured for messaging and I want to program the last 2 ports for IVR. Do I need to put this 2 ports on another ACD or I can change to IVR ports on CallPilot and let them on the same ACD? the Nortel documentation is not to clear about this.

Thanks!

AlbertDT

OK!

That's what I was thinking but wasn't shure. Another thing I need to reboot both CallPilot and Contact Center server after I made the configuration of the Elan Clan of eachother, the Call Pilot Server port and the 2 ports of the CallPilot, I'm correct?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back