Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

i've lost the ability to enter a [ ] function on my queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phideaux

Technical User
May 1, 2003
US
for some reason i can't enter input when an input box for a query pops up. [ the one that looks for your input with these bracket boxes] i don't know if a software switch has been moved or what has happened. any thoughts will help. i can't figure what to do. when i go on the network and get into the application from another computer it works fine? please give me some ideas, HELP

THanks for your advice. :)

Phideaux

The mind is the best toy.
Play with someone else's often

What is the SQL of the query that doesn't work for you.
Are suggesting that when the query runs and the parameter input box opens, it doesn't allow you to type anything in the input box?

Duane
MS Access MVP
Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.

i'm totally befuddled :( after 2 days of not working... it started operating normally about 10 minutes after i posted the help request. i'm at a total loss as to why. thanks very much for your willingness to assist me, but the problem seems to be gone.

Phideaux

The mind is the best toy.
Play with someone else's often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back