Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

I've been advised to post the compl

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilJeary

Programmer
May 22, 2003
GB
I've been advised to post the complete problem to a sub problem I was having concerning OLE objects.

My overall goal is to have a database with an internal email function which must support rich text (bold etc) and save the email in a table.

I thought i'd have a go at storing a file as an OLE object so I can somehow export an email message at time of sending, but i'm having trouble capturing it from Outlook as well so.......

I think i'm going to start off simple with a basic form, a send function, and storing the message in a memo field and work up from there.

The system must support Lotus Notes as well as the MS products, just to make it a bit more difficult!

Any ideas on tutorials of how to do any of this, or addons that can be bought would be much appreciated. 4 days of trawling books and the internet has deflated my enthusiasm a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back