Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

It doesn't say, can we dicuss the new 5.0 features? 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

amriddle01

Programmer
May 2, 2007
GB
I don't wanna get in trouble, it doesn't say it's confidential on the ivitation...If we can what do you guys think?

ACS - IP Office Implement

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

bit risky mate.

i read it over the weekend. some bits look nice

saying nothing more

Most bits look nice :)

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Implement IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

Yes it looks to give a couple of the features often complaind about on here....they are watching!! :)

just realised, probably shouldnt talk about them. hence the NDA

I think anything in the Invitation can be considered public knowledge but if you go forward with a trial site (or in house trials) you will be asked to sign an NDA so not much more can really be said.

Now we will just be accused of teasing people and withholding valuable info..oh well :)

Yes, that's JUST what you're doing! But that's the price we pay for not wanting to participate in the trial process...
Mike

We know you're joking cause British developers would never put a 'chill beer' function in, regardless of pressure from Product Management. It would be 'chill lager', 'warm beer' and 'brew tea', but the unfortunate bug would leave you with a cold decaff expresso instead and wondering what's the point of that!

It wakes you up very fast is it is really cold coffee :)

I've been using the garage door opener feature for years... Maybe they'll have an SIP-based opener.
Mike

I once opened a beer with my SOE :)
Works very well :)

Quote @ sizbut "but the unfortunate bug would leave you with a cold decaff expresso instead "

You mean it hasn't even been released and they are talking about bugs already!

I'm just waiting for people to notice that the garage door defaults to open after every config merge!!

Hey guys, is this coming any time soon? I'm scheduling an upgrade to 4.2 with my vendor in the next couple of months and if 5.0 isn't far off it may make sense to wait.

Thanks,

Geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back