Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issues with SoftConsle and SCN Hunt Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurthansen

Technical User
Apr 8, 2004
US
I have a 406 V2 and a Small Office Edition networked together with fiber between two buildings with Cisco 3860s and fiber gbics. The software on the IPOs is 4.0.10 and softconsle is 4.0.8. I have Advanced networking license on both with most of the hunt groups turned to "advertise group".

In softconsole I can see the hunt groups on the IPO I am logging into but can't see the hunt groups on the far IPO.

I just noticed this on another client today that is running 4.0.7 with 4.0.8 softconsle has the same issue. They are also running Advanced networking license.

Anyone else with this issue?

Can you see the groups on the other system when you pull a config with Manager?

Guess I should have given more information.

Yes I can see the users on the other system and can call them with no issues. I am not using shortcodes to get to the hunt groups since I have Advanced networking license with advertise group on. I can create the huntgroup manually in the BLF field in Softconsole and transfer calls to it and that works fine. I can't see the hunt groups in the directory field (top right).

Also another odd thing I found in softconsole. If you open a group in the upper right and then clear the search to see all users/groups, it will flash back to the group. You have to close softconsole and reopen to get it back to the way it is supposed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back