Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issues with Orderpro

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartedge1

IS-IT--Management
May 10, 2013
NG
Hello, i am an Avaya person but this is my first time of handling a Nortel system .We have a new prospect having Nortel CS1000 with release 7.5 firmware . The customer wants to have a recording solution , our distributor advised us to use the Avaya orderpro to do an audit of thier existing system . We were able to establish a telnet session via orderpro to the CS1000 yesterday but till now the telnet session seems not ending . The customer just called me now that they can not connect again to the CS1000E because the telenet session with order pro is till on and loggin data. Can you advice how we can stop this active session ? .

A telnet window should be open while running OrderPro. Just click on it, do a **** to get out of the overlay and LOGO to log out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back