Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issues with Legend in chart. Need to add trendline to legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBSMedicalTech

Programmer
Apr 16, 2012
US
I am using crystal reports version 11.5.10.1263.

In my report, I have a side by side bar chart. My chart is returing 13 months of data on collections and charges. With some wonerful help from "lbass", I was able to add in a trendline to give me the mean of the collections and the charges. I am seeing the trendline and its working as expected. What I would love to do now, if possible is add in the trendline to my legend. Is it possible to add a trendline to a legend? Another minor issue I have with my legend is the naming conventions crystal reports has given "Sum of data.Charges" and "Sum of data.Payments" - is it possible to whack off the "Sum of data." on these as its completely not necessary for me to see that part. I would love for it to just read as "Charges" and "Collections" and drop in my two trendlines into the legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back