Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issues with call log in Workplaces app. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMEnnis

Systems Engineer
Dec 16, 2022
NZ
Hi All I am looking for solution to display more of the call records in Workplaces, the issues is you only see the last call for each number even if there has been a number of calls from that number.

Customer wants to see the details of each call. Am I doing something stupid?

If its a reasonable recent systems (yet another post where the version of IP Office isn't stated!) then Workplace is using the IP Office centralized call log for the user. I don't know what the effect is with Workplace but you can turn that off per-user (User | Telephony | Call Log | Centralized Call Log). I assume that if it works, Workplace goes back to keeping its own local call log.

But it will still be limited and not a proper replacement for proper call logging if the customer is details of all calls.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Thanks Sizbut and very good point I should have include that basic info. Workplace 3.34.1.10 on IP R111.1.3.0.0 build 23. Thanks for the reminder. :)

It turns out I was doing something stupid, if you double click on the number in the call log it displays the recent history of that number and call type.

Well I didn't know that - have a star.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back