Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issues with AA Customized Menu Prompt

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI_Guy

IS-IT--Management
Aug 17, 2021
US
Hello, so after rebuilding our phone system after a power outage ( see ) it seems I am still in need of a bit of help.

Currently, everything is working as it should - the issue is when we are closed. It plays the business closed greeting (greeting 4), but rather than going to the General VM afterwards, it immediately goes into the Customized Menu Prompt (press 1 for..., press 2 for...) and I cannot figure out how to make that prompt stop playing when the business closed. I assume if I turn it off, it will always be off and also not play when the business is open?

I know there are multiple settings regarding "Night Service" and such, but I do not believe we are utilizing that. We alter the greetings by logging into the Operator panel and changing "Bus Open" from "Yes" to "No" - we leave all the other settings the same.

Thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back