Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issue with scheduling

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjsaturday

Technical User
Jan 18, 2005
US
Hello!

I'm fairly new to Crystal Enterprise 10. This wierd thing is happening to me. I have created several folders with copies of reports in them all. In all but 1 folder, I'm able to schedule reports to be emailed out (excel format) with no issues. In this one particular folder, regardless of what time I put in for the report start time, the next run time is equal to the creation time which is also equal to the time I click on the schedule button. My dilema is that I'd like these to run in the early am, and if I'm not able to schedule them that way, it looks like my only recourse would be to "create" them at the the time I want them to run. Please forgive me if I'm not making any sense.

Thanks in advance for any help/insight you can provide!

Sounds odd alright...

If you have permission to schedule them, then it shouldn't limit the time.

That is if what you mean is that regardless of the time specified as the run date, it runs immediately.

The only meaningful suggestion I haev is to apply the service pack:

I guess if that fails, I might try creating another folder as the permissions might be messed up in that one.

-k

ARe u scheduling daily or weekly? If you want the report to run daily then select weekly and then select the days you want the reports to run and then the time then click update button and then click schedule. I think it will solve your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back