Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Issue with accessing logon page on ILO-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsp1965

IS-IT--Management
Dec 9, 2003
CA
Folks, I had a remote administrator setup a ILO-2 card for me on an HP DL380G3 model. Although I can access the main page by going to IP> it does not present me with the logon screen.
I have checked to ensure that I am using a browser capable of supporting 128-bit (since I can connect to other ILOs) and port 443 is opened on this interface
Can there be any other reason as to why I can't access the logon page? Please advise. Thank you.

Never mind folks, I ran a port scan and it seems that the interface is being filtered on port 443 (SSL).

You need Ports 80 & 443 open initially to log onto and use the iLO, and you also need a couple of other ports which I cannot remember at the moment in order for Remote Control to work (they are listed on the iLO Network configuration page)

--------------------------------------
"Insert funny comment in here!"
--------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back